Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back at it!

Well guys, my Hp laptop with windows 8, which is only a couple years old, has decided to just not turn on. Not sure at all what's up since we haven't gotten it fixed yet, but it has definitely stopped me from blogging for a bit & and I'm ready to get back to it! We've just been doing a lot of settling into our new life here in Maryland and especially all the Cold weather that it brings here in the Winter months. Ava has recently started Preschool after being on the waiting list for a few months and she is Loving it! She's making friends and enjoying all of the crafts that she's been doing. Mikey and I keep busy in the mornings too either with play dates, romp & stomp or library story time. (The life of a SAHM basically;) 
     I am now 15 weeks & 3 days pregnant with baby no. 3 and feeling good! I'm so beyond thrilled to be done and over with trimester 1, and we all know this trimester is just the best especially since next month, the day before Valentine's Day, we'll be finding out if my strong feeling of the baby being a Girl is right or if I've been confused all along and giving Mikey his first ever brother. Either way it's totally exciting, but I'm still saying girl all the way. Haha.
   








These few photos pretty much sum up life lately with a Preggo belly shot, heading out with my two, lunch date with my girl, Starbucks play date, organizing the littles playroom and a crazy selfie with my boy before bed. He still makes me laugh often, just like he always has. 
   I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week! 
<3 
-M









No comments:

Post a Comment