Sunday, August 24, 2014

Park days. Best days.

Well guys, next month we'll be long gone from California and on to Maryland, doing a massive road trip as a family across the Country. Mike will also be back home in the beginning of Sept! We may actually be counting down the days at this point..There will be Tons to do to get ready for the big move so hopefully it'll run as smoothly as it can in the Navy (and that's all I'll say on that haha) My sidekicks and I do a lot of this to pass the time..










 
 
 
 
 


 
 


 
   And by This I mean go the park and out on walks..a whole whole lot. But you know they grow more everyday and these are the days I'll look back on one day, so for now I want to just let them be little and enjoy their carefree days. (mostly)
                                    Have a good week people!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment